Macaroni salad is a summer staple, so why shouldn’t it be healthy? Our friends at Godalo Demo Company asked the same question and came up with this tasty and healthy recipe. We think you will like it!
- 2 1/2 cups Uncooked Macaroni Pasta
- 14 oz Toby's Original Tofu Spread
- 2 tbsp Brooklyn Delhi Curry Mustard
- 1/3 cup Vegan Mayonnaise
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to Taste
- 9.5 oz Trazza Tabouleh
- 4 sprigs Green Onions
- 3 stalks Celery, sliced
- 2 medium Carrots, shredded
- Cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, in a large mixing bowl, combine tofu spread, curry mustard, vegan mayonnaise, sea salt and black pepper to taste. Whisk until well mixed.
- When pasta is cooked, drain well in a colander and immediately add to mixing bowl.
- Add tabouleh, green onions, celery and carrots.
- Mix well by folding gently with a spatula or large mixing spoon. Don't over do it!
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cold as a side dish, or top it with your choice of protein.